We want you to love our product as much as we do. Before shipping, the FeetUp® Trainer box has passed a Quality Control inspection. Our warranty ensures you have a fantastic experience with our product, while giving you total peace of mind. The FeetUp® Trainer is covered by the following comprehensive product warranty. If in an unlikely situation you are not covered, please check our Warranty Exemptions and Notes below.
1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
FeetUp, LLC warrants the FeetUp® Trainer to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and conditions for a period of ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE. The coverage of this limited warranty is not transferable and is available only for the original retail purchaser of the Product.
WARRANTY EXEMPTIONS AND NOTES
- Natural product degradation through wear and tear, water exposure, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer's responsibility and is not covered by our warranties.
- If the customer has damaged/misused the FeetUp® Trainer, the product's warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, customers are welcome to contact us to purchase a replacement or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge the original value of the components and a shipping fee to dispatch them.
- All returns must first be authorized by FeetUp®’s Customer Support Team prior to return. Please kindly refer to the section "HOW TO REQUEST A REPLACE OR REFUND" below. For incomplete requests, FeetUp® reserves the right to refuse any compensation. If the customer has returned the package without a valid RMA receipt slip, sends to the wrong address, returns an incorrect item, or submits an empty package, then again FeetUp® reserves the right to refuse any compensation.
MISSING OR DAMAGED ITEMS IN YOUR PACKAGE
Please make sure to check the overall outer state of the FeetUp® Trainer box before signing for the package. There are items inside that could be damaged if the packaging has holes or has been improperly handled.
Upon receipt and during assembly, be sure to carefully check the contents of the FeetUp® Trainer box. If there is an item missing, we will resend it to you for free within the warranty period. Please write an email to our Customer Service at email@example.com with your order number, and describe your issue.
At FeetUp®, customer satisfaction is first and foremost. As long as your order has not yet been shipped, we will happily make any changes or corrections. However, if your order has already been taken over by FedEx, only minor address changes are possible. We are forced to charge you a fixed fee of $20 for any change requested after your order has been shipped..
Important Note: in our strive to offer you very fast service, all orders received by 05:00 pm DST are usually shipped out in maximum 30 minutes. Orders received after 05:00 pm DST will be shipped out in the next morning.
Quality service is our commitment. Order cancellations may be done anytime prior to shipping. However if your order has been taken over by FedEx (shipped), we will be unable to cancel your order. If this is the case, our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee takes effect.
OUR 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you are not happy with your FeetUp® Trainer and for whatever reason you do not want it anymore, you may contact us within 30 days of receiving it for a return and refund. Kindly note that in such cases we will charge you a minimum and non-refundable fee of $20 for the associated handling processes, and that all return shipping costs fall entirely under your responsibility, as a customer.
Items MUST be returned in their original packaging, and all the original packaging materials, including the manual, poster and other inserts must be in the box in order to qualify for a product refund. Please kindly refer to the section "HOW TO REQUEST A REPLACE OR REFUND" below.
The 30-day Return Warranty can be applied only once per customer (determined either by name, shipping address or payment method).
HOW TO REQUEST A REPLACE OR REFUND
For any issue you might have, please write an email our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before sending your FeetUp® Trainer back, you must first contact us and be in receipt of a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Any product returned without a valid RMA receipt slip will NOT be refunded. In order to obtain your RMA number, simply follow the steps described in the next section, in order to minimize any delays.Important:
Clearly mark each address label of the package with the RMA #. DO NOT WRITE ON THE BOX.
All returns MUST be 100% complete and contain:
- ALL original boxes and packing material
- The RMA slip inside the box (if one was provided to you)
- Original FedEx codes on the box
- All accessories, package inserts and documentation provided initially
Incomplete returns may be subject to a minimum 30% restocking fee at FeetUp®s sole discretion.
We strongly recommend using a reputable shipping carrier capable of providing proof of delivery, as well as properly packing and fully insuring return shipments. Please kindly refer to the section "SHIPPING COSTS AND RISK OF LOSS" at the bottom of this page.
OBTAINING A RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA) NUMBER
In order to obtain an RMA number, simply email our Customer Service at email@example.com. Please include the following information in your email:
- Customer Name
- Order Number
- Describe your problem in detail: What happened? When? How?
- Tell us what steps you have already taken to resolve the issue, if applicable.
- Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting.
- Photos/videos should ideally be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions, and from a close to medium distance. This allows us to identify and verify the issue. We will always do our very best to help you. Thank you in advance for providing all the information stated above.
- RMA numbers are valid for 15 days only, and the product must be returned to FeetUp® within this time frame. RMAs cannot be extended or re-issued.
Returns and refunds will take maximum 5 working days to process, once the products have arrived back in our warehouse. The precise refund duration depends on the payment provider used (e.g. PayPal, Amazon, credit card institution, etc).
The customer understands that FeetUp® will charge a minimum fee of $20 for every order that is returned, and that all return shipping fees fall exclusively in the customer's responsibility.
The customer assumes full responsibility for signing and receiving the order. If a refund is requested due to the fact that the customer has not received their order and the shipment is therefore returned to our warehouse, FeetUp® reserves the right to subtract a fixed $25 restocking fee out of the initial payment.
By default, the refund amount cannot exceed the original amount paid to FeetUp®. FeetUp® is not responsible for and has no knowledge about any bank fees or exchange rate charges that may occur. These fees are processed by the issuing bank and will not be refunded by FeetUp®.
Please note that the following products cannot be returned:
- Discontinued items
- Products that require reboxing, or units in an unsuitable resale condition
- Any discounted, volume/wholesale or any customized products
SHIPPING COSTS AND RISK OF LOSS
- Any original outbound shipping costs are non-refundable.
- All shipping fees incurred for returning the product back to us will be paid exclusively by the customer.
- The customer are exclusively responsible for the risk of loss on all return shipments.
- During the return shipping, the customer is responsible for any and all customs charges, duties or tariffs, if these are applicable. In these cases we will deduct the customs fees from your authorized refund amount.
- In case of a replacement, FeetUp® will by default re-ship the item to the customer via FedEx Home Delivery. If the customer wants to utilize a faster shipping method, the relevant shipping fee will be applicable.
- FeetUp® will only credit one-way shipping for returns that are our error.
Changes to these Terms & Conditions
FeetUp® reserves the right to change the Warranty Terms and Return Policy at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately and we will update the date shown below.
Last Revision of this page: July 2019
Questions about our
Please let us know if something looks wrong.